Overactive Bladder (OAB) is not a disease. It is a condition which urges the person to urinate. Technically, the person loses control over his bladder which leads to involuntary loss of urine. Overactive bladder is also termed as urinary incontinence. Treatment choices for OAB include: , , etc. Menopause causes a sudden drop in the level of estrogen in a woman's body. Lower estrogen levels can cause your bladder and urethra muscles to weaken. This can lead to sudden urges to urinate and urine leakage, a condition known as urge incontinence.
- Track 1-1 Urinary Bladder
- Track 2-2 Bladder Prolapse
- Track 3-3 Immunotherapy in Urothelial Carcinomas
- Track 4-4 Bladder Cancer Diagnosis
- Track 5-5 Incontinence of Overactive Bladder