Renal Health & Cure
Renal health is essential for the human body to function properly. Removal of wastes from the body is done by the renal system, without which other body functions gets affected. Treatment options vary, depending on the cause. But kidney damage can continue to worsen even when an underlying condition, such as high blood pressure, has been controlled. Treatments may include: Medications to High blood pressure, lower cholesterol levels, treat anaemia etc. Treatment for end-stage kidney disease includes Dialysis and Kidney transplantation.
- Track 1-1 Advanced Kidney disease
- Track 2-2 Long-term dialysis
- Track 3-3 Kidney Disorders and Clinical Practices
- Track 4-4 Molecular Biomarkers & Diagnosis
- Track 5-5 Renal Cell Carcinoma